Welcome to my World

Welcome to my World

Journal Cards














8 1/2" by 11" 
Journal Card





Images I used in ths design...




Pink Hibiscus Journal Cards





 Journal Cards by glenda



I used my own doodles for these journal cards


These are on yellow legal pad paper and done in my scribbles.......
Write down your blessings everyday









Number 50 Rose Papers










I've designed some cute coordinating pockets for my
textured journal cards



This cute little girl is from Julie
The Old Design Shop
CLICK THE IMAGE
The textured papers are mine
lots of colors
CLICK THE IMAGE





Pink Toil



Gingham





Here are some cute pockets to match and you can print them from plain paper














I do accept donations for appreciation
just drop your donation in my little tip jar !
Thank you